What Information We Gather or Track
Information on general usage and any optional personal details you provide to us will be used to provide you with enhanced features. The following are details of the information we collect:
- We collect data so that we may display personalized content to our visitors. Additionally, usage information may be analyzed so that we can judge our system’s performance or execute your customized features.
- We may collect information from customers and visitors to our web site. Information we may collect are as follows: First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and eMail Address. Other information such as Date, Time and IP address is also collected.
- Your browser offers so-called “cookies” which — if you allow their use — store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. Cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally unless you specifically give us the requested additional information.
What We Do with Collected Information
- We may send a newsletter to our Users. If you would like to stop receiving the newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided within the emails.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
- We do not sell or commercially make available specific information about its Users or Users other than in aggregate form, except in cooperation with law enforcement bodies in regards to content violations or violations of applicable laws.